Re: Teardrop and Strength to Endure

  • happycamperbeth
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 31, 2012

      Aw! You are so sweet to say so! And like you mentioned in your other post, then I'd be able to put what I want in it, too. Most commercially made campers have way too many bells and whistles for me; I'd be happy with something very basic.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 31, 2012
        I really mean it Beth, you a strong woman and whatever you want to do you will do it.
        Joyce

        Joyce;

      • happycamperbeth
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2012

          Thanks so much! That you think that means a lot to me! {{{hugs}}}!

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1, 2012
            You are so welcome!

            Joyce;