Re: Teardrop and Strength to Endure

  • Happy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 31, 2012
      Anne;

      Thanks for your advice! That's a good point about security; I won't be traveling with a pack of dogs; just Sammy and my cat Triton. I'm not sure if Triton would respect the screens! I guess you'd only forget to put the jacks down once! Thanks for the funny story!

      ~ Beth

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 31, 2012
        Beth,

        You are one strong lady, and I have no doubt you will make it just fine and build your own pop-up if you want.
        Joyce

        In a message dated 1/31/2012 9:00:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, caesar@... writes:

[...]

        I will have to take some pictures of our new camper.  We did a lot of building last year - so fun time was pretty much work time.  Built a nice set of stairs off a small deck (for the dogs of course).  What can I say - our son is 24 and doesn't need us around that much anymore (sniff) - now we enjoy the dogs!  haha

        Talk to you soon!  Think Spring!

        Stay safe and warm!

          Becky, Jim, Timber, Augie, Cledus
          The Caesar's
          Athens, OH

      • happycamperbeth
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 31, 2012

          Aw! You are so sweet to say so! And like you mentioned in your other post, then I'd be able to put what I want in it, too. Most commercially made campers have way too many bells and whistles for me; I'd be happy with something very basic.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 31, 2012
            I really mean it Beth, you a strong woman and whatever you want to do you will do it.
            Joyce

            Joyce;

          • happycamperbeth
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 1 3:51 PM

              Thanks so much! That you think that means a lot to me! {{{hugs}}}!

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 1 3:58 PM
                You are so welcome!

                Joyce;