Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: Spring Weather!

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 16 1:38 PM

      I would let you know if I was coming that way for a visit I would love to meet you too!
      Boothbay, Bar Harbor, and Old Orchard Beach are usually busy in the summer too! But not to over crowded.
      Joyce

      In a message dated 3/16/2011 1:59:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blp7171@... writes:
      Hi Joyce;

      I think that Maine is more beautiful than the Cape and probably a lot less crowded during the summer.  I've never understood why people come here then- the best thing you can say about it is that it's cooler than the mainland.  Cape Codders hide all summer until the tourists go away and we go back to our normal, laid-back routines!  But, the last time gas rose up this high, the Cape had a quieter than usual summer season.  However, if you do get a chance to visit the Cape, please let me know; I'd love to meet you after all these years of writing back & forth!

      Is the snow almost gone, yet?