Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Happy Holidays!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2010
      Happy Holidays,

      Nice to hear from you. I can't wait for spring and camping I hope the winter goes by fast.
      Merry Christmas to you and your family also.

      Joyce

      In a message dated 12/13/2010 7:35:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, caesar@... writes:

      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!  May you enjoy time with family and friends.

      May your travels be safe and happy ones.

      Spring and camping season is right around the corner!  There might be a few snow storms in between - but that makes it all the more fun to get the camper uncovered and ready to roll!

      Love ya all -

        Becky, Jim, Braddock, Timber, Augie, Cledus & Ruby
        The Caesar's
        Athens, OH