Welcome to our newest member, lookat1!

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2010
      Welcome to the group! If you have time, please take a moment to tell us about yourself. :-)

      My husband & I have a motor home that we travel in whenever we get the chance, and it was our full-time home for two years.

      ~ Beth
    • jedcad
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2010
        Welcome to our group lookat1
        My husband and I live in Maine and are Spring to October campers. We have 25 ft travel trailer and camp mostly in Maine, where we live.

        Joyce