Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: Happy Camping

    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 27, 2010

      We have had a ant problem also, we bought Ortho Home Defense Max and used it inside and outside the camper and also the house, it seems to be working great for now.

      The wedding was great I will post pictures on face book soon.

      Joyce

      In a message dated 6/26/2010 1:31:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blp7171@... writes:
      Joyce;

      I know you must be really busy with the wedding this weekend; hope things aren't too hectic for you!  I also hope the weather is nice up there.  So far, we're having a lovely, sunny, breezy day on the mid-70's here.

      I'm glad to hear that Frontline does the job on your kitty.  Our Vet has told us that fleas can be really hard to eradicate from cats and that in some areas, the fleas have built up an immunity to some pest remedies.

      Speaking of pests, we've been fighting an ant problem in our motor home for the last year.... any ideas on how to get rid of them?  So far we've bombed the motor home and sprayed for ants, but they're still there.... just in fewer numbers.  Now we're trying baited ant traps that are supposed to poison the nest and get rid of the whole colony.  Since they're over-wintered in the motor home, I suspect that there's a colony living in the walls or something.  UGH.  I hate bugs!

      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 30, 2010

        It was a wonderful wedding, everyone enjoyed themselves.

        Joyce

        In a message dated 6/30/2010 8:50:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blp7171@... writes:
        Joyce;

        I'm glad to hear that you found a solution to your ant problem.... I think our ant traps might be working; haven't seen an ant in a week!

        I saw some of your daughter's wedding photos on FB and she looked gorgeous!  The wedding was beautiful!  I love the casual family setting, too; that's my favorite kind of wedding.  I've never been a fan of big, foo-foo ceremonies.  But, the important thing is that everyone is happy!  :-)