Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: Memorial Day Weekend in Vermont

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010

      What a good way to say thanks for camping in their yard. That is what we did too! We took my cousin and her husband out to dinner and paid for gas.
      They showed all over the Schoonic area of Arcadia.

      Joyce

      In a message dated 5/31/2010 8:44:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blp7171@... writes:
      Joyce;

      We love it, too!  Sometimes those family yards are just as much fun as a campground (sometimes even BETTER, depending on the campground) and you can't beat the rates- although we did buy takeout Chinese for everyone one night and filled up BIL's truck with gas (lent to us for the afternoon) to try to repay their many kindnesses.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 10, 2010

        Well, it's the least we can do! :-)

        How did you like the Schoonic area of Arcadia?