Re: Happy Camping

    Message 1 of 45 , May 31, 2010

      That sounds great to me! Bugs are one of my few pet peeves about camping, so I'm always glad when the bugs don't make their expected appearance!

      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 30, 2010

        It was a wonderful wedding, everyone enjoyed themselves.

        Joyce

        In a message dated 6/30/2010 8:50:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blp7171@... writes:
        Joyce;

        I'm glad to hear that you found a solution to your ant problem.... I think our ant traps might be working; haven't seen an ant in a week!

        I saw some of your daughter's wedding photos on FB and she looked gorgeous!  The wedding was beautiful!  I love the casual family setting, too; that's my favorite kind of wedding.  I've never been a fan of big, foo-foo ceremonies.  But, the important thing is that everyone is happy!  :-)