Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: Memorial Day Weekend?

    Message 1 of 11 , May 31, 2010

      I will I didn't take any pictures of him next to the stone, I am going to take him back one day next week and get some pictures of him standing next to the stone.  He was tired and it was hot on Saturday, and there were to many people to get good pictures.

      Joyce

      In a message dated 5/31/2010 6:47:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blp7171@... writes:
      Joyce;

      He should be!  You all must be very proud of him as well.  Please tell him Happy Memorial Day for me and thank him for his service to our Country.  :-)

      Message 2 of 11 , May 31, 2010

        Those photos will be a wonderful memento for generations to come!

        :-)

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 1, 2010

          Yes, I am going to make a memory box with them.

          Joyce

          Joyce;

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 10, 2010

            That's a fantastic idea! I'll bet your dad will be so pleased!