Re: Happy Camping

    Message 1 of 45 , May 24, 2010

      This sounds like a GREAT idea! How often do you think you'll be able to go to your campsite? Is it close to your home?

      ~ Beth

      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 30, 2010

        It was a wonderful wedding, everyone enjoyed themselves.

        Joyce

        In a message dated 6/30/2010 8:50:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blp7171@... writes:
        Joyce;

        I'm glad to hear that you found a solution to your ant problem.... I think our ant traps might be working; haven't seen an ant in a week!

        I saw some of your daughter's wedding photos on FB and she looked gorgeous!  The wedding was beautiful!  I love the casual family setting, too; that's my favorite kind of wedding.  I've never been a fan of big, foo-foo ceremonies.  But, the important thing is that everyone is happy!  :-)