Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: Merry Christmas

    Message 1 of 66 , Feb 26, 2010

      We have had so much rain that our snow is almost gone. I can't wait for spring to arrive and go camping.

      Joyce

      In a message dated 2/26/2010 7:34:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, blp7171@... writes:
      Joyce;

      Yes, it was VERY SMELLY!!!!  That place is the pits!

      Thanks for the new suggestions- will look into them!  :-)

      Message 66 of 66 , Mar 4, 2010

        yes, a nice weekend coming this weekend, we are going to LL Bean on Saturday, my husbands snowshoes broke and we have to return them. Then we are going to Hermits Island, a campground in Phippsburg, Me to walk around the ocean for a while and have lunch someplace with some friends.
        Sunday we are going to Popham Beach with my daughter and grandchildren  for a family day and a picnic lunch.  I am happy to have a busy weekend and get outdoors.

        Joyce

        In a message dated 3/4/2010 7:08:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, blp7171@... writes:
        Joyce;

        We've had snow falling for the last two days, but the good news is that it's not collecting much; it seems to be melting and/or blowing away before it can stick.  Thank goodness.

        I can't wait for spring too.  I hear that we're supposed to have a nice weekend coming up- we're supposed to see the sun and everything!  I hope I still remember what it looks like!

        :-)

        Take care!  ~  Beth