Buffalo River May 2010

  • missouri_floater
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      Planning a float trip on the Buffalo River in Arkansas, May 17 - 20,2010 was wondering how may people would be interested in something like this.
      Feel free to Email me...
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2010
        Wow! This sounds great! After seeing the photos you've posted from other trips, I've been thinking about how neat it would be to try rafting/camping! We've already got plans for a long weekend in Vermont the weekend after that, so we can't even think about going, but I hope you get some takers! Good luck!

        :-) ~ Beth