Re: Merry Christmas

    Message 1 of 66 , Jan 28, 2010

      You may get this response by email, too. I first responded while I was signed into my Mom's Yahoo email, since she can't check her email in the hospital and she wanted to me to go into her Yahoo account and see if there was anything important there.... and then I posted here, forgetting that I had to sign back in as myself so I could post here.... Sometimer's Disease, you know.... so if you get a reply by email, that's why!

      Six weeks! That's fabulous! Do you have any different campgrounds you'd like the visit this year?

      Message 66 of 66 , Mar 4 4:22 PM

        yes, a nice weekend coming this weekend, we are going to LL Bean on Saturday, my husbands snowshoes broke and we have to return them. Then we are going to Hermits Island, a campground in Phippsburg, Me to walk around the ocean for a while and have lunch someplace with some friends.
        Sunday we are going to Popham Beach with my daughter and grandchildren  for a family day and a picnic lunch.  I am happy to have a busy weekend and get outdoors.

        Joyce

        In a message dated 3/4/2010 7:08:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, blp7171@... writes:
        Joyce;

        We've had snow falling for the last two days, but the good news is that it's not collecting much; it seems to be melting and/or blowing away before it can stick.  Thank goodness.

        I can't wait for spring too.  I hear that we're supposed to have a nice weekend coming up- we're supposed to see the sun and everything!  I hope I still remember what it looks like!

        :-)

        Take care!  ~  Beth