Re: Merry Christmas

    Message 1 of 66 , Jan 26, 2010
      Anne;

      Thanks for your prayers. I lost my Grandmother to cancer 8 years ago, as well. It's difficult to watch your loved ones go through a serious illness.

      Yes, spring will be nice! I have a bouquet of fresh flowers, too- my birthday is tomorrow (49 and holding) and Hubby bought home some beautiful flowers for an early gift.

      The summer of camping with your son sounds like fun! Congrats on losing 10 pounds on the new diet! There must be something in the air (or maybe it's the prospect of turning 49 this week) because I started a diet recently, too, and am down 3 pounds. Good luck to us both!

      ~ Beth

      Message 66 of 66 , Mar 4 4:22 PM

        yes, a nice weekend coming this weekend, we are going to LL Bean on Saturday, my husbands snowshoes broke and we have to return them. Then we are going to Hermits Island, a campground in Phippsburg, Me to walk around the ocean for a while and have lunch someplace with some friends.
        Sunday we are going to Popham Beach with my daughter and grandchildren  for a family day and a picnic lunch.  I am happy to have a busy weekend and get outdoors.

        Joyce

        In a message dated 3/4/2010 7:08:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, blp7171@... writes:
        Joyce;

        We've had snow falling for the last two days, but the good news is that it's not collecting much; it seems to be melting and/or blowing away before it can stick.  Thank goodness.

        I can't wait for spring too.  I hear that we're supposed to have a nice weekend coming up- we're supposed to see the sun and everything!  I hope I still remember what it looks like!

        :-)

        Take care!  ~  Beth