Camping Season Yet?

  • RebeccaC
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2010
      Ooooooh -

      The holidays are past - the snow is still on the ground... but camping season is right around the corner. The Boat and RV shows are springing up everywhere.

      I have to go to Columbus for an upcoming doctor's visit. I just might have to do a little window shopping at the RV stores. With 3 human, 3 huge dogs - we need a bigger camper!

      How many more days?

      Becky, Jim, Braddock & the Furry Kids
      Athens, OH
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2010
        Becky;

        The holidays just flew past!

        We keep thinking about camping season, too, tentatively making plans for the spring!

        I hope the Dr's visit isn't about anything too serious; let us know if you're okay, please! Also, please let us know if you see anything you really like at the RV shows!

        ~ Beth