Re: Closed for the Season!

  • RebeccaC
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2009
      Beth -

      Oops - I'm bad! Sorry I didn't reply to you sooner. Yep Augie the puppy is getting big. He's too funny! He and Timber are two peas in a pod now. They lay all over each other. Sometimes it looks like just one huge pile of dog - laying on the floor. They're thoroughly enjoying the cold weather and waiting for SNOW! I'm trying to get a family shot for our Christmas cards this year. If I'm successful - I will post a shot on the website of the puppers and Braddock (our son). I can't wait til Augie is old enough to cart. He and Timber will be a cute pair pulling.

      Becky, Jim, Braddock, Timber, Augie, Cledus & Mack

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2010
        Becky;

        I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, too! I've just been crazy busy.... I really don't know where the time goes!

        Did you get a family shot for your Christmas card this year? Please post it if you did! When will you try Augie with a cart?

        Sammy has been having lots of fun with the snow, too- we've had plenty of it for him to play in, so he romps around, rubs his face in it, eats it, tunnels in it, rolls in it.... silly boy! I posted this on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDeQLSZBCPo of Sammy cavorting in some of the shallower snow, in the deeper snow, he had to take these big, leaping hops to get around!

        Happy New Year! ~ Beth