Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Thanksgiving

  • Lizbeth Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2009
      My husband and I are heading up to the mountains to spend the holiday with his family. His Grandmother is in town too, so we're looking forward to seeing her. My son is "deciding" whether or not he wants to join us.
      I'm a bit miffed with him at the moment, but we'll see how it all turns out.
      Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

      On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 11:26 AM, <Jedcad@...> wrote:

      Hi Beth,

      We are staying home too! My daughter is going to her boyfriends home and so it will be me and my husband and father, we will watch some movies and eat turkey.

      Joyce

      In a message dated 11/19/2009 10:53:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, blp7171@... writes:
      Is anyone traveling anywhere for Turkey Day?

      We're staying home; it will be a quiet Thanksgiving this year- all my adult kids have plans to stay home, too, so it will just be my brother and Lorne & I.  We bought a turkey tenderloin and some veggies and I'll make some stuffing and pies and that will be about it.

      ~"Obstacles are those frightening things that become visible when we take our eyes off our goals" - Henry Ford
      ~What You Believe is What You Experience.                                  -Harry Palmer
      ~No matter who says what, you should acknowledge it with a smile, and Do Your Own Work.                -Mother Teresa
      (I changed a word to make it work better for me.)
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2009
        Hi Liz,

        You have to love your kids!! LOL

        Have a great Thanksgiving.