Re: [thehappycampers8-D] 4th of July almost here!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2009

      We are camping in Salisbury, Ma for the week of the 4th. I hope we have a little sun for that week.

      Joyce

      In a message dated 6/25/2009 8:29:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blp7171@... writes:
      Hi Folks!

      I just realized that the 4th of July is only a little over a week away!  Do you have plans to hit the road for a camping vacation?

      Hubby has to work, so we will be staying home, but hopefully some of you will be lucky enough to get at least a long weekend off and maybe we can even get the sun to shine for a change!  (It's been cool and rainy up here in New England. UGH!)

      In any case, I hope that whatever you've got in mind for the holiday makes for a fun and safe time.  :-)

          mailto:thehappycampers8-D-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:thehappycampers8-D-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2009

        A little sun is right! I'm sorry to hear that the weather wasn't better for your trip!