Re: Happy Easter!

    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2009

      We DID have a great, time, thanks! Took lots of photos and will post some as soon as I get a chance. Been crazy busy lately, but enjoying the spring weather... when the sun is out, that is!

      How was your weekend?

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 2, 2009

        It rained so much last week we didn't go camping, this week is beautiful and we are going to the Bethel Area camping so my husband can go fishing.

        Joyce

        Joyce;

            mailto:thehappycampers8-D-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:thehappycampers8-D-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com