Not Camping yet!!

  • Joyce
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009
      Hello,

      We were hoping to go out for our first weekend of camping this weekend, but the weather in Maine was rainy, so we didn't go and then the sun came out for a while, and wouldn't you know it the next day was nice.

      We are hoping next weekend will be better. I want to try Beach Rose Campground in Salisbury, Mass, I made reservations there for the week of the 4th of July. I checked all the ratings that I could find on it and everyone rated it an excellent campground.

      We did alot of things around the house, but I am ready for next week.