Thank you for your welcome.

  • anninsdusa
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2009
      My DH and I are retired and active RVers. We belong to a local RV club that the members all have the same of brand of RV. We camp once a month in Southern California from Oct. through May. The summer months are open for attending National Rallies. We also belong to a caravan club. We plan two or three mini caravans a year that last about two weeks with about 6 - 12 RVs. Each member has to take their turn planning and being the wagonmaster of a caravan. We just returned from 16 days in NW Az. We started at a rally in Las Vegas with about 125 rigs. We camped at the NASCAR speedway, right in center of the track. No races were going on at the time but you could pay to ride or drive a car around the track. We ladies laughed about how we would get stuck trying to get in the race cars through the windows. After the rally 6 rigs of us took off on the caravan. First stop was Laughlin, then Kingman, Williams, Cottonwood/Sedona, and ended in Prescott. At each stop the members were given a list of attractions in that area that they could sight see. Some activities and meals were done as a group. It was a lot of fun expect for the pollen in the air that caused a lot of allergies.

      We started tent camping when our three were young. We bought our first used 5th wheel when we were still working but weren't able to get away week ends until we retired. We kept the 5th wheel a couple of years and then bought a larger one. In 2003 we bought the motor home we have today.

      Ann
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2009
        Ann,

        Welcome to Happy Campers site. Sounds like you have a wonderful time camping. My husband and I still work and we live in Maine, so our camping season is usually April to October. I can't wait until we retire so we can travel. We have a 25 ft. travel trailer that we pull with out GMC truck.

        Joyce

        In a message dated 4/27/2009 4:18:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, anninsd2@... writes:
[...]

            mailto:thehappycampers8-D-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:thehappycampers8-D-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • anninsdusa
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2009
          Thank you, Joyce. We love camping in Maine and love to drive up the coast everytime we are back in New England to visit my mother in Ma. There is no scene prettier than from Cadillac Mt. Ann --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, Jedcad@... wrote:

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2009
            Hello,

            Bar Harbor is one of my favorite places to camp we usually stay at the Bar Harbor campground, it is a very nice campground nice and clean. It is one of my favorite campgrounds in Maine.

            Joyce

            In a message dated 4/27/2009 9:34:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, anninsd2@... writes:
            Thank you, Joyce.  We love camping in Maine and love to drive up the coast everytime we are back in New England to visit my mother in Ma.  There is no scene prettier than from Cadillac Mt.  Ann  --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, Jedcad@... wrote:

            > Ann,

            > Welcome to Happy Campers site. Sounds like you have a wonderful time
            > camping. My husband and I still work and we live in Maine, so our camping season
            > is usually April to October. I can't wait until we retire so we can travel.
            > We  have a 25 ft. travel trailer that we pull with out GMC truck.

            > Joyce

            > In a message dated 4/27/2009 4:18:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            > anninsd2@... writes:
            >
            > My DH  and I are retired and active RVers.  We belong to a local RV club
            > that  the members all have the same of brand of RV.  We camp once a month in
            > Southern California from Oct. through May.  The summer months are open  for
            > attending National Rallies.  We also belong to a caravan club.   We plan two
            > or three mini caravans a year that last about two weeks with about  6 - 12
            > RVs.  Each member has to take their turn planning and being the  wagonmaster
            > of a caravan.  We just returned from 16 days in NW Az.   We started at a
            > rally in Las Vegas with about 125 rigs.  We camped at the  NASCAR speedway,
            > right in center of the track.  No races were going on at  the time but you
            > could pay to ride or drive a car around the track.  We  ladies laughed about
            > how we would get stuck trying to get in the race cars  through the windows.
            > After the rally 6 rigs of us took off on the  caravan.  First stop was
            > Laughlin, then Kingman, Williams,  Cottonwood/Sedona, and ended in Prescott.  At
            > each stop the members were  given a list of attractions in that area that they
            > could sight see.  Some  activities and meals were done as a group.  It was
            > a lot of fun expect  for the pollen in the air that caused a lot of
            > allergies.
            >
            > We  started tent camping when our three were young.  We bought our first
            > used  5th wheel when we were still working but weren't able to get away week
            > ends  until we retired.  We kept the 5th wheel a couple of years and then
            > bought a larger one.  In 2003 we bought the motor home we have  today.
            >
            > Ann

            > Yahoo!  Groups Links

            > steps!
            > (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572846x1201387511/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
            > Aprilfooter427NO62)

                mailto:thehappycampers8-D-digest@yahoogroups.com
                mailto:thehappycampers8-D-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!