Re: Hello all

    Message 1 of 119 , Mar 25 5:06 PM
      Hi Joyce;

      The state park in Hampton Beach sounds nice! I hope you get in!

      Lorne & I probably won't get to make any Memorial Day, or even 4th of July plans- that's a very busy work time around here, what with the summer tourist season on Cape Cod. But, we're hoping to get away during some non-holiday weekends when we can for short trips to Vermont.... just to stay in practice for longer trips we hope to take later on!

      We didn't get much snow yesterday, though a lot fell from the sky- it was so windy that the snow just seemed to blow away as fast as it could fall! I took Sammy for a walk during one heavy blizzard and Sammy & I were came home totally plastered with wind-driven snow, but there still wasn't more than a dusting on the ground- it was so strange!

      ~ Beth

      Message 119 of 119 , Apr 10, 2009

        I lost another 2 pounds, I am down 5 pounds now. I can't wait  to start camping.

        Joyce

        In a message dated 4/10/2009 6:25:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blp7171@... writes:
        Joyce;

        I'm glad to hear that your snow is almost gone; that's enough to make you want to dance a jig!

        I hope your weigh-in went well!

        ~  Beth

        --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "Joyce" <Jedcad@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > I am glad to hear everyone is getting rid of their snow and starting out on their camping trips, I can't wait to hear about them.
        >
        > Our is just about gone, we are hoping to plan our first trip the end of April if weather is nice.
        >
        > I am still doing a good job on WW, tomorrow is weigh in. I have been exercising everyday and using my points wisely.

            mailto:thehappycampers8-D-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:thehappycampers8-D-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a recession.