Oops -

  • Becky & Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2009
      I almost forgot to tell our good new! Our family is expanding... no
      I'm not pregnant! We're getting a new little Bernese Mountain Dog.
      His name will be Augie and he will come to us in late March/early
      April. Timber and Cledus will have a little furry brother!

      I put a 3 day old picture of him in our photo alumni - if you want to
      see the precious little bundle!

      Becky, Jim & Timber