Veggie Beef soup/stew (Stoup)

  • Bev
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3 9:13 AM
      Here is a great soup/stew to make while camping and it is "diet"
      friendly. I have made it in the dutchh oven and crock pot and it
      comes out great.

      Beef Veggie Soup

      1 lb beef tips
      1 can each:
      Mixed veggies
      Green beans
      Black beans
      Carrots
      2 C cabbage
      1 large can tomato juice
      Cracked black pepper to taste

      Put everything in the crock pot (DO), stir….hot soup for supper in 8
      hours (low)

      Makes about 10 servings for 3 points each.
      This is more like a stew.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3 3:13 PM
        Hello,

        That soup sounds great, I will make it next week, before camping it will be good on these cold days here in Maine.

        Joyce

        Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.