Hello all

  • Joyce
    Message 1 of 119 , Jun 17, 2007
      Hello,

      We just returned from the Searport Campground in Searsport, Me what a
      beautiful campground. One of post said Shore Hills campground I posted
      the wrong campground, I meant Searsport. We had a campsite on the ocean
      it was beautiful, we took long walks around Fort Knox, and a elevator
      ride to the top of the New Suspended bridge in Bucksport, Me it is
      suppose to be the Highest bridge in New England, they just finished
      building it this year. We walked at least 3 miles to a really nice
      beach and had a picnic on Saturday, and Lobster Saturday night.
      We had a great time I recommend this campground it is truly lovely and
      clean and it is about an hour drive to Bar Harbor, Me
      Message 119 of 119 , Apr 10, 2009
        Hi Beth,

        I lost another 2 pounds, I am down 5 pounds now. I can't wait  to start camping.

        Joyce

        In a message dated 4/10/2009 6:25:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blp7171@... writes:
        Joyce;

        I'm glad to hear that your snow is almost gone; that's enough to make you want to dance a jig!

        I hope your weigh-in went well!

        ~  Beth

        --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "Joyce" <Jedcad@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > I am glad to hear everyone is getting rid of their snow and starting out on their camping trips, I can't wait to hear about them.
        >
        > Our is just about gone, we are hoping to plan our first trip the end of April if weather is nice.
        >
        > I am still doing a good job on WW, tomorrow is weigh in. I have been exercising everyday and using my points wisely.

            mailto:thehappycampers8-D-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:thehappycampers8-D-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a recession.