Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: Camping outings for 2009?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2009

      Yes, so far most of them are in Maine. I would like to try to go to Cape Cod with the camper also.

      Joyce

      Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's capital.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009

        Please let me know if you are able to make it to the Cape!

        With any luck, the price of fuel will stay down so it will make it
        easier to go on these camping trips. We're hoping to head south to
        the Carolina's this fall to visit with my three elderly aunties and
        then head down to Florida to see some friends and my parents and also
        pick up some of our belongings that we stored down there. But, that's
        assuming that we are able to keep our jobs and the price of gas
        cooperates!

        (http://news.aol.com/main/politics/inauguration?ncid=emlcntusnews00000003)