Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: New Granddaughter

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2009
      Beth,

      That is so true, I  can't wait for the warm weather.

      Joyce

      Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's capital.
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009

        You and me, both! After six years in Florida I was looking forward to
        a 'real' winter and all, but it just proves out the saying "be careful
        what you wish for!"

        > Beth,
        >
        > That is so true, I can't wait for the warm weather.
        >
        > Joyce
      • Joyce
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 15, 2009
          Beth,

          What a cutie!

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 19, 2009
            Thanks, Joyce! We think so too! She's so huggable, too! :-)

            ~ Beth