Re: New Granddaughter

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 18, 2009
      Nice shots! It look like you had great weather while you were there.

      --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "Beth & Lorne"

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 19, 2009
        Hello,

        We had a great weather, while we were there, my cousin says she thinks we bring the sunshine while we are visiting.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 21, 2009

          If you bring good weather with you, you'll be welcome everywhere!!!

          (http://news.aol.com/main/politics/inauguration?ncid=emlcntusnews00000003)

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 21, 2009
            Beth,

            That is so true, I  can't wait for the warm weather.

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009

              You and me, both! After six years in Florida I was looking forward to
              a 'real' winter and all, but it just proves out the saying "be careful
              what you wish for!"

              > Beth,
              >
              > That is so true, I can't wait for the warm weather.
              >
              > Joyce
            • Joyce
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 15, 2009
                Beth,

                What a cutie!

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 19, 2009
                  Thanks, Joyce! We think so too! She's so huggable, too! :-)