Re: New Granddaughter

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 18, 2009

      Thanks!

      I'll go check out your new pics!

      ~ Beth

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 18, 2009
        Nice shots! It look like you had great weather while you were there.

        --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "Beth & Lorne"

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 19, 2009
          Hello,

          We had a great weather, while we were there, my cousin says she thinks we bring the sunshine while we are visiting.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 21, 2009

            If you bring good weather with you, you'll be welcome everywhere!!!

            (http://news.aol.com/main/politics/inauguration?ncid=emlcntusnews00000003)

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 21, 2009
              Beth,

              That is so true, I  can't wait for the warm weather.

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009

                You and me, both! After six years in Florida I was looking forward to
                a 'real' winter and all, but it just proves out the saying "be careful
                what you wish for!"

                > Beth,
                >
                > That is so true, I can't wait for the warm weather.
                >
                > Joyce
              • Joyce
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 15 9:29 AM
                  Beth,

                  What a cutie!

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 19 8:04 AM
                    Thanks, Joyce! We think so too! She's so huggable, too! :-)