Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: Hello from Maine

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 21, 2008
      Hi Roseanna,

      Welcome to the club and Happy Thanksgiving.
      Joyce

    • Corinne Branthoover
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 22, 2008
        Hi Joyce! Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone on this web site! I am also very grateful for all I have, I am truly blessed. Have fun and stay safe!

        Corinne

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
          Hi Corinne,

          Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Yes, things may be a little tough but we should all be thankful for what we have.

          Joyce

        • Joyce
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 22, 2009
            Hello all,

            I hope everyone had a good weekend, we just back from Boston, we took
            my granddaughter to the Boston Museum of Science and had a wonderful
            time. I also took her to Charlestown, Mass and showed her where her
            greatgrandmother had lived for a while.

            Hello to all the new Happy Campers and congratulation on the new puppy.