Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Hello from Maine

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 21, 2008
      Hi Lizbeth,

      Thank goodness your home was and family was spared during the recent fires in Ca. yes you do have a lot to be thankful for.

      I look forward to the new pictures on the site, I have new pictures from this summer I just haven't had the time to post them.

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 21, 2008
        Hi Roseanna,

        Welcome to the club and Happy Thanksgiving.
        Joyce

      • Corinne Branthoover
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 22, 2008
          Hi Joyce! Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone on this web site! I am also very grateful for all I have, I am truly blessed. Have fun and stay safe!

          Corinne

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
            Hi Corinne,

            Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Yes, things may be a little tough but we should all be thankful for what we have.

            Joyce

          • Joyce
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 22, 2009
              Hello all,

              I hope everyone had a good weekend, we just back from Boston, we took
              my granddaughter to the Boston Museum of Science and had a wonderful
              time. I also took her to Charlestown, Mass and showed her where her
              greatgrandmother had lived for a while.

              Hello to all the new Happy Campers and congratulation on the new puppy.