Hello Everyone!

  • redhotwmn63
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hi Everybody! I know it has been forever since I was on here. I hope
      you are all well. Hubby and Itook a small vacation to West Salem Ohio
      and went to the Mohican Pow Wow. We had a great time. We are getting
      excited for the upcoming year as we will be buying our new camper in
      the spring!I miss Beth, she said she would be back in the fall, well
      it's fall, where is she? I hope all is well for her. I posted new pic's
      of the vac and under Corinne's misc. We've had a busy summer. Hope to
      hear from ya all.
    • Joyce
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2008
        --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "redhotwmn63"
        <redhotwmn63@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everybody! I know it has been forever since I was on here. I hope
        > you are all well. Hubby and Itook a small vacation to West Salem
        Ohio
        > and went to the Mohican Pow Wow. We had a great time. We are getting
        > excited for the upcoming year as we will be buying our new camper in
        > the spring!I miss Beth, she said she would be back in the fall, well
        > it's fall, where is she? I hope all is well for her. I posted new
        pic's
        > of the vac and under Corinne's misc. We've had a busy summer. Hope to
        > hear from ya all.
        >Hi Corrinne,

        I loved your new pictures, yes it has been a busy summer, and I miss
        Beth too!
        I have been to several pow-wows here in Maine. I love to watch the
        dancing.

        Joyce
      • redhotwmn63
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 13, 2008
          --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "Joyce" <Jedcad@...> wrote:

          > --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "redhotwmn63"
          > <redhotwmn63@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Everybody! I know it has been forever since I was on here. I
          hope
          > > you are all well. Hubby and Itook a small vacation to West Salem
          > Ohio
          > > and went to the Mohican Pow Wow. We had a great time. We are
          getting
          > > excited for the upcoming year as we will be buying our new camper
          in
          > > the spring!I miss Beth, she said she would be back in the fall,
          well
          > > it's fall, where is she? I hope all is well for her. I posted new
          > pic's
          > > of the vac and under Corinne's misc. We've had a busy summer.
          Hope to
          > > hear from ya all.
          > >Hi Corrinne,
          >
          > I loved your new pictures, yes it has been a busy summer, and I
          miss
          > Beth too!
          > I have been to several pow-wows here in Maine. I love to watch the
          > dancing.
          >
          > Joyce

          Hey Joyce,
          Thanks! It has been a good change for me. We really enjoy the
          Pow Wow's, it is fun to watch and dance.Do you dance?
        • redhotwmn63
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2009
            Sorry it has been forever since I was on here. Beth-Is that you on
            here? We were worried about you over on the WW thread. Said you would
            be back in the fall and we never seen you again. Sheliah and I are
            still keeping it up and running. How's things going for you? Are you
            coming back on there?