Hi Folks!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2008
      Just a quick post to let you all know that we're still alive! I'm
      borrowing my oldest daughter's computer while we're at her house this
      morning, so I'm here to check in do my administrative chores!

      I'm sorry that our new member had to wait so long to get approved- I
      hate to leave the membership 'open' since we seemed to attract some
      solicitations from matchmaker-type sites who we're looking for matches
      as opposed to camping or Rving- but I also hate to have our new
      members waiting for weeks to be approved! I hope to have Internet
      again when we get settled for the winter, but I'm open to suggestions
      on how to handle this if anyone has any ideas!

      Gotta run- will be back as soon as I can! ~ Beth
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2008
        HI Beth,

        Nice to hear from you! There hasn't been much action on the site since you left. I can't wait until you get back on line.