Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Hello all

  • anne chlovechok
    Message 1 of 119 , Aug 20 3:46 AM
      Good luck on your big day, Lizbeth! How exciting! I looked at a Palamino Pony pop-up this summer, but ended up not buying. It was very tempting, though. Cute and tiny, and only 1200 pounds. Maybe next summer. Anne

      Message 119 of 119 , Apr 10, 2009

        I lost another 2 pounds, I am down 5 pounds now. I can't wait  to start camping.

        Joyce

        In a message dated 4/10/2009 6:25:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blp7171@... writes:
        Joyce;

        I'm glad to hear that your snow is almost gone; that's enough to make you want to dance a jig!

        I hope your weigh-in went well!

        ~  Beth

        --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "Joyce" <Jedcad@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > I am glad to hear everyone is getting rid of their snow and starting out on their camping trips, I can't wait to hear about them.
        >
        > Our is just about gone, we are hoping to plan our first trip the end of April if weather is nice.
        >
        > I am still doing a good job on WW, tomorrow is weigh in. I have been exercising everyday and using my points wisely.

            mailto:thehappycampers8-D-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:thehappycampers8-D-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a recession.