!Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: Hello!

  • anne chlovechok
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2008
      The badge was just for fun...I did a service project and a number of participation things. As for camping, I'm heading up to northern Ohio for two weekends for training for scouts, and to WVA for two nights for whitewater rafting. Sometime I wanto to check out a water park in southern Ohio with my friend and our kids and camp in her pop-up. Hope I have time! Later! Anne

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20, 2008
        Hi everyone!

        We're camping every day...and I can't tell you how glad of that I was when the fire started here (on my birthday- I swear it wasn't all those candles on my cake!) Knowing we could just "roll out" if we were evacuat

        <anne_chlovechok@ ...> wrote:

        > Hi, Beth and everyone. Just got back from a week at boy scout
        camp...probably gained weight due to all the fine meals, in spite of
        the constant walking and heat. Had a lot of fun...earned a "scout
        master merit badge" with a coffee cup on it. Last week I spent on
        Kelley's Island in Lake Erie above Sandusky, Ohio. Lovely place. I
        took my daughter and new grandson, and we stayed in a b& b...The Inn
        on Kelley's Island...which I highly recommend. Hope to get in a bit
        more camping this summer. Should get about 8 more nights between boy
        scouts and camping with friends. Well, take care. Anne
        > photo is of Kelsey and Kaiden at Put-in-Bay on South Bass Island.

      • Lizbeth Moore
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 21, 2008
          sometimes, cell phones are really bad for emailing..

          to conitnue:
          evacuated.
          I've been busy working out the plans for my upcoming wedding! Jef and I are sharing the work load and using google notebook to keep everything organized have an easy way to share information and links and stuff. I highly recommend google notebook!

          They got the fire under control and we never did need to "roll out" but everyone is noticing an increase in the amount of bugs in the air now. :(
          I got stung on the head by a bee a couple nights ago, that was a real bummer.

          Exercise and diet is back in full swing. I'm down another 8+ lbs with only 27 to go to goal. I could be there by wedding day, but that would be a too fast weight loss, so I'll be happy to be down another 20 by then.

          Hope everyone is having a great summer!
          ~Lizbeth

          <anne_chlovechok@ ...> wrote:

          > Hi, Beth and everyone. Just got back from a week at boy scout
          camp...probably gained weight due to all the fine meals, in spite of
          the constant walking and heat. Had a lot of fun...earned a "scout
          master merit badge" with a coffee cup on it. Last week I spent on
          Kelley's Island in Lake Erie above Sandusky, Ohio. Lovely place. I
          took my daughter and new grandson, and we stayed in a b& b...The Inn
          on Kelley's Island...which I highly recommend. Hope to get in a bit
          more camping this summer. Should get about 8 more nights between boy
          scouts and camping with friends. Well, take care. Anne
          > photo is of Kelsey and Kaiden at Put-in-Bay on South Bass Island.

          ~"Obstacles are those frightening things that become visible when we take our eyes off our goals" - Henry Ford
          ~What You Believe is What You Experience. -Harry Palmer
          ~No matter who says what, you should acknowledge it with a smile, and Do Your Own Work. -Mother Teresa
          (I changed a word to make it work better for me.)
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 21, 2008
            Hello,

            Hi and welcome back, glad to see that you are enjoying your summer .

            Yes, it must keep you really busy with the scouts.

          • anne chlovechok

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 21, 2008
                HI all,

                I know what you mean I haven't put on my bathing suit this year either. I need to lose 20 pounds. Maybe we can do this together.