Hi! I'm new!

  • littlehouseschool
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008
      I found your group on the WW message board site and wanted to join
      your yahoo group because I am totally a camper wanna be!

      I am Mari and teach preschool (the yahoo user name is my work one!)

      I don't camp now but dream of someday having a lovely little home away
      from home to travel with. My dh and I sometimes go to RV shows to look
      at all the new fancy things there and I adore Airstreams and little
      trailers.

      I did camp as a child. My family had a small trailer, a 16 1/2 foot
      Aristicrat which we lived in on cross country jaunts. My dad was a
      navy pilot and moved us every year or so. The trailer was very homey
      but small and had a potty that was just a seat on a bucket under a bed!

      My folks have a 22 foot 1976 Eleganza RV which is sunrotting in their
      yard and not very drivable. It moves here and there but I wouldn't
      take it off the street at this point it is in such delapidated
      condition!

      I am hoping to start with simple tent camping and working my way up.

      The photos of your camping homes are wonderful and I hope to get to
      know you all.

      ~Mari
    • Belinda Bester
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
        hi everyone.... hope everyone is having a great summer...I didn't get to go camping yet, am shooting for the 11, 12,13 of July. hope everything turns out for us to go.talk to ya'll next time. Belinda
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
          Hi Mari,

          Welcome to the group. I am sure your dream of camping will come true.  It is a lot of fun and a good time for the whole family.

          Welcome to the group.