Re: Happy Campers 1 year old this month!

    Message 1 of 29 , Jun 7 4:35 PM
      Joyce;

      Yes, paying out that kind of money will definitely put a crimp in our
      style. *sigh* This is NOT what we needed.

      We'd never vandalize anything, but the temptation is there to call
      the town on her; she likes to leave her dogs outside for hours and
      they bark non-stop- isn't that cruelty to animals?

      > Hello,
      >
      > That seems like so much money a month, all the money you are
      earning will
      > have to go to the park.
      >
      > Throw some rotten eggs at her house or something, what a awful
      person.

      > Joyce
      >

      > **************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking
      with
      > Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
      > (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?
      &NCID=aolfod00030000000002)

      Message 2 of 29 , Jun 8 9:05 AM
        Hi Beth,

        I know it sounds like a good idea, but sometimes killing them with kindness is better.

        I worked once with a woman that was so awful to me that I just always smiled and was so pleasant to her she didn't know what to do.

        It awful, you came up here to make money not lose money.

      • Lizbeth Moore
        Message 3 of 29 , Jun 8 11:36 AM
          So true Joyce! Give them not ing to push against, (resistance), and the pushing stops...maybe understanding can begin ...& often does!

          Message 4 of 29 , Jun 8 2:16 PM
            Hi Lizbeth,

            I really think it is awful, that someone would complain like that. Some people are not happy and want everyone else to be unhappy too!

          • Lizbeth Moore
            Message 5 of 29 , Jun 8 5:45 PM
              It's not awful, just selfish & unaware of others.

              Message 6 of 29 , Jun 9 4:21 AM
                Joyce; I agree- I wasn't serious about trying to get back at them-
                as tempting as it may sound, that would just put me in the same
                league as the jerk who called the town on us.

                Message 7 of 29 , Jun 9 4:25 AM
                  Lizbeth;

                  I think you hit the nail on the head with 'selfish'. Plus, I think
                  this neighbor lady is probably a tattletale from way back who told on
                  her gum-chewing friends at school and ratted out co-workers who took
                  five extra minutes for lunch while on the job. And now she's
                  progressed to being the Neighborhood Nazi, as we call them around
                  here.

                  ~ Beth

                  --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, Lizbeth Moore
                  <lizbethmoore@...> wrote:

                  > It's not awful, just selfish & unaware of others.

                  Calendar

                  Message 8 of 29 , Jun 9 4:14 PM
                    Hi Beth,

                    Well, hopefully you enjoy the campground that you are staying at. Is it near your daughter's house?

                    We are having a heat wave right now, to humid though.

                    Joyce

                    Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.
                    Message 9 of 29 , Jun 9 4:25 PM
                      Joyce;

                      We're so used to staying in rural settings in our motor home that
                      it's going to feel pretty crowded to be in a trailer park- but we
                      don't have much choice.

                      It's close enough to my daughter's house that we will be able to
                      visit back & forth. The park has a pool, so they'll be able to go
                      for a swim if they want, too.

                      I hope your heat wave doesn't last too long! We've been up into the
                      low 80's the last few days, but a nice breeze has kept it comfortable
                      outside.