Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Hello

    Message 1 of 43 , May 26, 2008
      Hi Belinda,

      Welcome to our group, I just got back from my first trip out of the season, and we had a wonderful time.

      I live in Maine so camping is a short season, May to Oct.

    • Joyce
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 1, 2009
        Hi Beth,

        Sorry to hear about your dog, that happened to my father's dog too!

        I hope the price of gas stays down so we can travel a little more, I
        would love to get back to Cape Cod, and camp this summer.

        I guess you are having a real New England winter this year, plenty of
        snow and ice to go around.