Busy Week!

    Message 1 of 7 , May 7, 2008
      Boy, it's been a busy week so far!!! I keep telling myself every day
      that I'll get to this website and then the day is over and there just
      aren't enough hours in the day! It looks like everyone else has been
      busy, too; not to mention I know that I, for one, have a bad case of
      spring fever! The last few days the weather has been gorgeous and I've
      been spending a lot of time outdoors. Just the same, I've
      missed 'talking' to you all here!

      There's so much I need to get caught up on- read the new posts and
      respond and also, I still need to upload some of the photos from our
      journey from Florida to Massachusetts. I may not get to it today, but
      I hope to soon!
      Message 2 of 7 , May 7, 2008

        Nice to here from you!!! I guess you have been busy. I hope the weather stays nice for a while now so we can go camping. We still haven't been out yet, I haven't even cleaned the camper up, the cover is still on it.

        Message 3 of 7 , May 7, 2008

          It's good to hear from you, too! :-)

          I hope that no one has camping plans for this weekend around here- I
          just heard the forecast & they say we're going to get a nor-easter
          with three inches of rain! What about up where you are?

          Message 4 of 7 , May 8, 2008
            Hello,

            We haven't made plans for camping this weekend, I heard it was going to be rainy weather also.

            Message 5 of 7 , May 10, 2008
              Hi Joyce;

              I think our rain is finally over for a few days- the sun is out!

              How is it up where you are?

              Message 6 of 7 , May 11, 2008

                This weekend was beautiful, hope you had a nice Mother's Day.

                Message 7 of 7 , May 24, 2008

                  I did have a very nice Mother's Day, thanks! How about you?

                  The weather was also pretty pleasant over Mother's Day weekend-
                  chilly & windy, but sunny!