Re: Fitness

    Message 1 of 42 , Apr 8, 2008
      Joyce; I'm so glad that you had a good time at Bar Harbor! It's too
      bad the weather wasn't nicer, but at least you got to relax!

      Don't worry too much about the one pound- I'm sure it won't hang
      around long!

      How nice that you're finally seeing signs of spring! I hope you've
      had your last snowfall- any sign of spring flowers, yet?

      We're getting our summer rains early, so we're seeing more flowers
      all the time- what a wonderful sight after three years of drought!

      ~ Beth

      Message 42 of 42 , Apr 27, 2008

        I glad to see that you made it safe and sound, yes we have had a beautiful week here in New England, a little rain is on the way but it is going to clear up by Wednesday, we might actually go camping this weekend coming up. We will go to Bailey's Resort in Scarborough, Me you only have to pay for one night of camping and you get a full hook-up site water, elec, sewage and cable. They do this the whole month of May.

        Where are you going to work?

        You must be tired that was quite a long trip, but you did it in good time.

        Nice to have you back on line and safe in New England.