Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: Hello all

  • Lizbeth Moore
    Message 1 of 119 , Apr 1, 2008
      hope you feel better soon Anne. If you use airborne, they've proven it doesn't work and there is a class action lawsuit, if you have receipts you can collect all your money back, if you don't you can collect a maximum of $60.00
      The best treatment I've ever found for a cold is REST.
      Feel better.
      ~Lizbeth

      On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 8:18 PM, anne chlovechok <anne_chlovechok@...> wrote:

      Hi, Ladies. Sick with new cold today. (With five kids, I'm doomed.) Didn't get a darned thing done. Did finish a good book by Joanne Fluke, though. I'll try to get back on track tomorrow. Anne

      Message 119 of 119 , Apr 10, 2009

        I lost another 2 pounds, I am down 5 pounds now. I can't wait  to start camping.

        Joyce

        In a message dated 4/10/2009 6:25:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blp7171@... writes:
        Joyce;

        I'm glad to hear that your snow is almost gone; that's enough to make you want to dance a jig!

        I hope your weigh-in went well!

        ~  Beth

        --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "Joyce" <Jedcad@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > I am glad to hear everyone is getting rid of their snow and starting out on their camping trips, I can't wait to hear about them.
        >
        > Our is just about gone, we are hoping to plan our first trip the end of April if weather is nice.
        >
        > I am still doing a good job on WW, tomorrow is weigh in. I have been exercising everyday and using my points wisely.

            mailto:thehappycampers8-D-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:thehappycampers8-D-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a recession.