    Jun 18, 2013
      hello,

      nice to hear from this camping group. Glad you are still camping, we haven't camped much either busy redoing our home.

      In a message dated 6/18/2013 10:30:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, anne_chlovechok@... writes:

      Hi, Rebecca! Not doing much camping right now, as I'm working full time for the first time in more than 20 years. Going cabin camping once this summer, for sure. Really want to take the pop-up out  at least once, too. If I don't, I'm selling it. It'll be three years, for Pete's sake. How are things in Athens? Rainy as heck up here in Caldwell/Cambridge. A friend has a permanent camper at Seneca Lake this year, and I might get there for a couple of n ights, too. I'm going to Maine on a roadtrip this summer, and was hoping to see Beth Meigs, but she's too far off my track. Another time!
      Take care...
      Anne Chlovechok

      From: RebeccaC <caesar@...>
      To: thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 9:49 AM
      Subject: [thehappycampers8-D] Heidi Ho!

      Hoodie Hoo!

      Anyone out there?

      Hope your 2013 camping season is going well! We're at the river again this year and loving every minute of it! We've got new neighbors this year and I must say they are all very nice. Couldn't ask for better new friends!

      Chime in if you get a chance and enjoy this summer weather!

      Becky, Jim, Timber and Augie
      The Caesar's
      Ohio

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic