1931Re: A Return to Camping!

  • happycamperbeth
    Sep 10 6:08 PM
      Joyce;

      Yes- I found a deal on a good-sized tent that I just couldn't pass up and the urge to camp is just too strong! I may do a little off-season camping at Nickerson State Park or some other local campground just for the sake of getting out before the snow flies. The parks are pretty deserted this time of year, so it's really the best time to go. :-)

      Gas prices sure do make it tough to go much of anywhere. :-(

      The Holidays.... I can't believe that we're already in the middle of September already! Wow! Where does the time go? Good luck with the remodeling!

      > So happy you have decided to go camping again. We have not camped at all
      > this year because of the gas prices. We are slowly remodeling our home just
      > finished the bathroom and 2 bedrooms and living room. IWe plan to do the
      > kitchen next, maybe after the holidays, can you believe that the holidays?
      > Joyce
      >

      > In a message dated 9/9/2012 8:05:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      > bthm63@... writes:
      >
      > Well, I finally decided to break down and get a tent. I may not be able
      > to afford to get an RV of any sort, but I did find a nice 8x10 Tent on sale
      > that's big enough to take my dog and a friend or grandkid or two. So, I
      > don't know if I'll get a chance to use it this year, but the price was right
      > ($59 and free shipping
      > http://www.texsport.net/cool-canyon-person-square-dome-tent-pi-1332-html-image-0.html) and the tent had excellent reviews
      > when I researched it. So, I'm thrilled! Can't wait to go camping again, even
      > if it's just local!
      >
      > Happy camping! ~ Beth
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic