1930Re: A Return to Camping!

  • RebeccaC
    Sep 10, 2012
      Beth -

      So happy for your recent purchase! Enjoy!

      Even if it's the back yard - go out and do it. I've been thinking about pitching our tent down over our back hill - to just enjoy the animal/bird noises. I'd probably pee my pants of the coyotes came through in the middle of the night!

      When you go out - make sure to get a picture of Sammy dog enjoying the tent!

      I love these chilly mornings coming in. It makes a camp fire all the more enjoyable. The river was so quiet this weekend. Lots of folks down there quit camping at Labor Day weekend. We will stay through the end of October.

      The furry kids (Timber and Augie) were totally pooped. We walked and walked in the cooler weather. Too pretty to sit still and do nothing.

      Have a great week all!

      Becky, Jim, Timber and Augie
      The Caesar's
      Athens, OH