1929Re: [thehappycampers8-D] A Return to Camping!

    Sep 10, 2012

      So happy you have decided to go camping again. We have not camped at all this year because of the gas prices. We are slowly remodeling our home just finished the bathroom and 2 bedrooms and living room. IWe plan to do the kitchen next, maybe after the holidays, can you believe that the holidays?
      Joyce

      In a message dated 9/9/2012 8:05:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, bthm63@... writes:
      Well, I finally decided to break down and get a tent.  I may not be able to afford to get an RV of any sort, but I did find a nice 8x10 Tent on sale that's big enough to take my dog and a friend or grandkid or two.  So, I don't know if I'll get a chance to use it this year, but the price was right ($59 and free shipping  http://www.texsport.net/cool-canyon-person-square-dome-tent-pi-1332-html-image-0.html) and the tent had excellent reviews when I researched it.  So, I'm thrilled!  Can't wait to go camping again, even if it's just local!

      Happy camping!  ~  Beth