1925Dinner at the Camper!

  • RebeccaC
    Jul 24, 2012
      Good Morning All -

      I had to share a wonderful dish I fixed on the grill at the camper over the weekend. Kabobed lightly olive oiled scallops, zucchini and oranges. When you put them on their sticks... make sure to put the stick through the rhine of the orange or it will fall off. After they were all on the sticks I mixed up a little honey and water mixture and lightly brushed them with the honey/water. Cooked on the grill. Wonderful! The orange flavor really popped! And I would have never throught that orange on the grill would be so yummy! I got this from Pinterest. If you've never checked out Pinterest - you can really get some wonderful recipes/craft ideas/building ideas, etc... for free.

      Hope everyone is staying cool! It was a really nice weekend here last weekend to camp. It was overcast and the humidity wasn't too bad. We actually had the air off and the doors open early in the day. Today's humidity is stiffeling. Just takes your breath away to step outside! Yuck!

      Happy camping!

      Becky, Jim, Timber and Augie
      The Caesar's
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic