1888Re: Where is Everyone?

  • Happy
    Jan 28, 2012
      Hi Becky;

      I'm sorry that I haven't been on here in a while; I've had a very tough year. Last April I found out that my husband was trying to hook up with other men on the Internet and a divorce soon followed. I was devastated and have been trying to get my life back in order ever since. I haven't been doing any camping but I hope to get back into it in the near future.

      Sammy is well, thanks! He's loving the winter weather, too, and he's still my constant companion.

      Congrats on the new camper! Did you post new photos of it yet? I'd love to see it!

      I'm hoping to get a small camper that I can tow with my little truck, but I'll have to get my job and financial situation settled first. I'm just starting a new job but it has a lot of promise and I'm excited about it!

      Thanks for getting the group going again! ~ Beth, Sammy & Triton

      --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "RebeccaC" <caesar@...> wrote:

      > Hi Beth and Group -
      >
      > Evidently - everyone is busy busy with fall chores. No activity here in a l o n g time. I had a minute waiting for a phone call - so thought I'd chime in.
      >
      > Hope that Sammy (your BMD) is doing well (as well as your family). Timber and Augie are enjoying the wonderful cool weather. Much more energetic!
      >
      > We DID get our new camper this year. It's a 40 ft. Sandpiper Destination camper. Wonderful with the 3 big dogs. I can actually step over the speed bumps instead of walking on them. They love the space and everyone sleeps much more soundly without touching one another. I can even get out of the shower and NOT step on Timber (my velcro dog). He loves his mama!
      >
      > Jim built us a nice front porch and the dogs love laying out there to watch boat traffic on the Ohio River. Occasionally folks will honk at them from their boats. Too funny!
      >
      > Better get off of here and hoping that everyone has a wonderful upcoming holiday season! Don't eat too much turkey and safe travels to all.
      >
      > Becky, Jim and the furry kids!
      > Athens, OH

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic