1886Where is Everyone?

  • RebeccaC
    Nov 9, 2011
      Hi Beth and Group -

      Evidently - everyone is busy busy with fall chores. No activity here in a l o n g time. I had a minute waiting for a phone call - so thought I'd chime in.

      Hope that Sammy (your BMD) is doing well (as well as your family). Timber and Augie are enjoying the wonderful cool weather. Much more energetic!

      We DID get our new camper this year. It's a 40 ft. Sandpiper Destination camper. Wonderful with the 3 big dogs. I can actually step over the speed bumps instead of walking on them. They love the space and everyone sleeps much more soundly without touching one another. I can even get out of the shower and NOT step on Timber (my velcro dog). He loves his mama!

      Jim built us a nice front porch and the dogs love laying out there to watch boat traffic on the Ohio River. Occasionally folks will honk at them from their boats. Too funny!

      Better get off of here and hoping that everyone has a wonderful upcoming holiday season! Don't eat too much turkey and safe travels to all.

      Becky, Jim and the furry kids!
      Athens, OH
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic