1831Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Happy Labor Day Weekend!

    Sep 1, 2010

      You have a great vacation and have a little fun.

      Joyce

      In a message dated 8/31/2010 9:11:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blp7171@... writes:
      Hello, Everyone!

      Yes, I know I'm early, but since I won't be around for the holiday, I just wanted to wish everyone a fun, safe Labor Day Weekend... the last hurrah of summer.

      ~  Beth & Lorne