1763Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: Memorial Day Weekend in Vermont

    Jun 1, 2010
      What a good way to say thanks for camping in their yard. That is what we did too! We took my cousin and her husband out to dinner and paid for gas.
      They showed all over the Schoonic area of Arcadia.

      We love it, too!  Sometimes those family yards are just as much fun as a campground (sometimes even BETTER, depending on the campground) and you can't beat the rates- although we did buy takeout Chinese for everyone one night and filled up BIL's truck with gas (lent to us for the afternoon) to try to repay their many kindnesses.